The set is now available to order online on the Little Claire website or by phone via 0844 800 4376.
Here are two cards that I have made with this fab new stamp set. You can find more inspiration and more cards created by design team members in the gallery that accompanies each stamp on the Little Claire website.
Watercoloured with Letraset AquaMarkers
Coloured in using ProMarkers
8 comments:
Two fabulous cards I love your ideas, Mary x
Lovely cards Heike, I do could with a lawn mowing hedgehog at my house lol
Gorgeous cards Heike.
Julie x
Two fabulous cards love your ideas. Mary x
Your projects are just beautiful I am very impresses and inspired - will be back you have a wonderful blog, hugs Aly
Please visit my blog if you have minute to spare I would love to welcome you!
http://simply-angelic-crafts.blogspot.com/
Beautiful cards Heike as always. xxGaynor
WOW they look lovely, do dainty and petite images
Just gorgeous, wonderful colours hugs Heidi xs
Post a Comment