Friday, 8 July 2011

Coming Soon to Little Claire

Little Claire have got the launch of another great stamp set in the pipeline: 'Butterfly Set'.

There are nine stamps in total:
  • 2 sentiments
  • a butterfly tree
  • 2 images with butterflies
  • a birdhouse
  • 2 birds
  • a cat
The stamps allow you to make a wide variety of cards, as they can be used individually or in combinations to create scenes. It is just a great set for beautiful cards and so much fun to work with.

Are you up for a sneak peak?


Watercolouring using Letraset AquaMarkers / pearlescent card


Coloured in using Faber-Castell Polychromos

This stamp set will be available on the Little Claire website very soon.

3 comments:

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Both lovely cards, but as I love butterflies I have to say I do the like butterfly one the best. :)

I love the idea of hanging the ribbon and beads on the side, it finishes the card off beautifully. x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful cards Heike, such gorgeous colours. I love these stamps too! hugs Heidi x

Gaynor said...

Lovely cards Heike. This is such a fab set. xxGaynor