Sunday, 13 November 2011

Little Claire Challenge #15


After the massive response to the Little Claire Christmas challenge (thank you so much to everybody, who entered projects) it is now time for the new monthly challenge. The topic for challenge No. 15 is 'Shaped Cards'.

You can enter up to three new projects by 6pm on Friday, 9 December 2011. The winner and the Little Claire top three projects will then be announced on Saturday, 10 December 2011. So there is plenty of time to get the creative juices flowing.

For my DT card I opted for a diamond fold and used the Cutie Patooties Girl stamp, which was launched recently and is currently also part of the Little Claire November club stamps. I coloured in the image using ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir pens. The embellishments are paper flowers, Dovecraft adhesive gemstones, Woodware organza ribbon and die-cuts created with Marianne Design dies.

1 comment:

The Little Stamper said...

Great card Heike and I love your colour choice. I recently bought some of these stamps at the NEC. Can't wait to have a little play with them!

Sharon