Sunday, 20 November 2011

Why are weekends so short?

What happened to this weekend? It only seems to have started and is already over again. And next weekend promises to be pretty hectic ...

I just cannot wait for my long Christmas break, so that I can properly catch up with everything.

Here is one of the cards I made this weekend.


I used the Little Claire stamp 'Cutie Patooties Boy Catapult' and coloured it in using ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

For the background and the mat I used Core'dinations cardstock in two warm grey tones plus a piece of patterned Laura Ashley paper. For the decorative corners I used a Marianne Design die. I mounted the boy with the catapult onto the card using my favourite large 3D foam squares by Dovecraft (I would be lost without them). I then finished the card off with Card Candi that I attached with a bit of Pinflair glue gel.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great card Heike - love the candi and corners. Jxx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love the muted colours you've used Heike ... gives a real Victorian feel to your card! Helen x

Jacky H said...

Hi
I love your card,
I think the little bot is so cute.
I love the clour you have used

Little Claire said...

Great Card Heike, we love our little Catapult boy! Little Claire x