Sunday, 6 November 2011

More Cards with Swirly Whirlies

Swirly Whirlies Tortoise


Have you had already a closer look at all the gorgeous Swirly Whirlies stamps on the Little Claire website or even treated yourself to some? Perhaps during a craft shopping spree at the NEC?

Here are some more cards that I created with these beautiful stamps. I hope you like them.


Swirly Whirlies Poppies
in combination with an X-Cut die and Marianne Design corner dies


Swirly Whirlies Cats


Swirly Whirlies Cats
in combination with Little Claire Gingham Peel-Offs

3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful Swirly Whirly cards, love the colours and different shapes. hugs Heidi x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely cards Heike - just adore the delicate nature of the images! Helen x

Jessica said...

Wow Heike - these are all fabulous. I love all the different shapes and I especially love the cats. Jxx