I hope you like the projects I show you today.

Cutie Patooties Splashing Girl
I created this card using Nestabilities label dies, a Woodware sakura flower punch, a Crealies die for the leaves as well as a Marianne Design die. The colouring is done using ProMarkers. The card is completed with Dovecraft adhesive gemstones and a Viva Decor Paper Pen, which I used for the centres of the flowers.

Cutie Patooties Chimney Sweep
Here I used a sheet from an older Dovecraft paper pack, Spectrum Noir pens, Candi chips coloured in with Spectrum Noirs, a Marianne Design corner die and a QuicKutz die for the toolbox.
This stamp is also one half of the November club stamp that has just been launched by Little Claire.

Cutie Patooties Girl
For this card I used Spectrum Noir pens, oval and scalloped oval cutting dies, a Marianne Design border die, thin gingham ribbon and Crealies daisy and leaf dies. The centre of the flower is made with a Viva Decor Paper Pen in 'sand'.
This stamp is also the second part of the Little Claire club stamp for November.
All of these stamps are now available from Little Claire.
5 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous set of cards...love the designs & beautiful colours you have used too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma
All gorgeous cards - lovely layouts and I love the flowers and leaves. Jxx
Beautiful cards Heike, as usual! :o) Helen x
Beautiful cards. Received my club stamps and just had to have the whole set when I was at NEC yesterday. Can't wait to produce some cards
Hugs
Maria
Great cards Heike, xxx
Post a Comment