
As a horrible appointment with a dental hygienist is awaiting me at the beginning of the week, I am in serious of distraction this weekend. So I thought that I would dedicate some time to fiddly chain maille elements, which require my full attention.
For the shown projects I used bookmark hooks, 5mm and 7mm silver coloured jump rings, coloured jump rings, eye pins, silver coloured spacer beads, glass beads and cat's eyes beads.

And it is good for me to get some more practice when it comes to chain maille, as I am already saving up for materials for a precious metal chain maille bracelet. But it will probably take me ages to complete that one LOL.

I hope you like these makes.
4 comments:
These are just gorgeous, Mary x
Wow Heike these are beautiful! I hope your dentist appointment goes ok.
Hugs Lynsey x
Heiki, you are so clever. They are gorgeous xx
These are just stunning Heike
Hope you get on ok at the dentist.
Julie x
Post a Comment