
This week I had the honour to create the Little Claire blog project. I opted for a rocker card that can be achieved with craft items and tools most crafters will have amongst their stash (even if the dies or punches might be a bit different). And it was an opportunity to work again with one of my all-time favourites, the 'Blissful' stamp by Little Claire.
If you would like to re-create this rocker card or give it your own twist, you can find a product list and step-by-step instructions including photos on the Little Claire blog. I would love to see your rocker card designs. And in case of questions, just give me a shout.
Have fun playing!
3 comments:
Beautiful Heike, I love these rocker cards, thank you for your lovely comments.
Julie x
Hi Heike just seen you card on Little Claires blog.
It;s very cute , I love the flowers they really finish the card off.
This looks so sweet Heike. Will hop over to Little Claires to look at your Tutorial. Helen x
Post a Comment