Thursday, 27 October 2011

Swirly Whirlies

Swirly Whirlies Owl Family
(created with the help of Spectrum Noir pens, X-Cut label dies, Crealies flower and leaf dies)


Instead of a sneak peek you are getting a taster of some more Swirly Whirlies images today, as the stamps are already available! :)

This post is dedicated to ideas for cards created with the Swirly Whirlies Little Harry stamp and the Swirly Whirlies Owl Family. Soon there will also be galleries for these stamps on the Little Claire website, i.e. plenty of additional inspiration is on the way.


Swirly Whirlies Owl Family
(created with the help of ProMarkers, a Marianne Designs die and Candi)

Swirly Whirlies Little Harry
(created with the help of Spectrum Noirs, Candi, a border punch by X-Cut
and Spellbinders dies)


You can order the stamps with immediate effect by calling the Little Claire team, via their website or, of course, at forthcoming craft shows like the one at the NEC.

Swirly Whirlies Little Harry
(created with the help of ProMarkers, Nestabilities and
a Dovecraft Sugar & Spice glittered decopage and paper pack)


Further projects with Swirly Whirlies images will follow very soon.

6 comments:

Laurence said...

Really gorgeous card. I adore the owl stamp, might treat me....
Laurence xx

julie_woolston said...

These are just gorgeous Heike,they are so cute.

Julie x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely cards Heike - it's interesting to see how the image "changes" with a change of colour/card design. :o) Helen x

Jessica said...

All beautiful Heike - beautifully coloured and I love all the flourish embellishments. Jxx

Jacky H said...

Hi Heike

I love the hedgehog he is so sweet.
I thihk I will treat myself and buy him.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic set of cards hun..love everyone of them!
hugs and xxx
Gemma