Friday, 22 June 2012

More London Line projects

 
And my 'playtime' with the London Line products by Trimcraft continues. I love especially that the collection not only contains really lovely images, but also so many sports images. And I must admit that I have really become a fan of Helz Cuppleditch's work due to the Trimcraft collections.

This time I used the pyramid decoupage pad and combined the cute images with other products from the London Line collection, die-cuts created with Marianne Designs dies and further embellishments.





Product lists and step-by-step instructions for both cards are again in my Trimcraft gallery.

Further projects with these lovely products will follow very soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

two beautiful cards also lovly inners tracy

julie_woolston said...

Wow Heike these are gorgeous, love the images and papers,beautiful embellishments.

Hugs Julie x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's both of them love the images. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

2 great card love the cute images.Kaz.xx

sue said...

gorgous cards sue xx

ALI said...

Great cards, love the Rhino,

Sue said...

gorgeous cards, lovely image and fab layouts

Sue

crafty-stamper said...

Two more beautiful cards
carol x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Heike, love the image and design.

Donna x

Laura said...

Gorgeous, I love this one! :-)