After all events there are book signings with the authors. But this year I was also faced with a challenge: How do you get eBooks signed? While I still love the actual books I have the work of some authors solely as eBooks due to running out of storage space.
The solution for me is a smash book. I have been thinking about starting one for all those tickets from sport events, concert, etc. that you want to keep but can then only find by accident for a while. And it also seemed ideal for collating book festival tickets alongside signatures of authors.


I prepared the pages before the event, asked then the authors to sign in the smash book and finish the pages off after the individual events. The pages shown here are just a taster. And my smash book is already turning into a very treasured item.
11 comments:
smashing pages , great idea welldone Tracy x
Hi Heike!
What a brilliant idea. That's the thing with technology, unless you go to a book signing event and get them to sign your Smash book, you will miss out on those sacred signatures.
I too have bought a Smash book. I haven't started it yet, but I thought about putting in tickets etc from places we visit, as well.
Colette x
Love your fabulous smash book.xxx
Fabulous pages, such a great idea.
Sue
Wow, this will be amazing when it is finished,
Great idea, love it.
Such an amazing idea and it looks brilliant, Vickie x
Hello...just having a little hop.
What lovely pages.
Happy Crafting.....Caron xx
great !!!
What a great idea :-) Have a lovely weekend :-) Elaine xxx
fab idea. love all the details x
Post a Comment