
Not long ago I was so lucky to win the double CD-ROM 'Vintage Motors' by Kraftyhands in a Making Cards prize draw. And the images are just so useful for male cards.
Here is now a birthday card that I made by using the following elements:
* 15cm square card blank in ivory by Southfield
* Textured cardstock in black, brown and ochre
* White glass-smooth cardstock by Southfield for the printouts from the CD-ROM
* Tim Holtz washer border decorative strip die
* Tim Holtz Texture Fades diamond plate and riveted metal set
* Adhesive including large 3D foam squares by Dovecraft
I hope you like this vintage style card.
11 comments:
This is a fantastic male card love the design. Caroline xxx
This is wonderful Heike. I love the image. The colours and textures you have used look fabulous.
Sue
This is a great male card, love the layout as well.
Great card for the boys! Gorgeous image! xx
Fab card - would be great for many men I know!
Brilliant mans card, really like the topper xx
brill male card fab topper and layout x
Brilliant male card....great image...x
Always a pleasure to see a male card. Sorry I'm late in visiting, Heike, I got back in much later than anticipated yesterday. Happy Hopping!
This is fab, my OH would love a card like that.
great backig paper and love all the texture,great image
carol x
Post a Comment