Sunday, 16 June 2013

Grace Taylor and a new toy


Oops, this blog post is coming on a bit later than intended. I could not resist to watch Andy Murray's final at Queen's and hope that I am forgiven. Congratulations and good luck for Wimbledon to him.

This weekend it was time to play with some Vintage Romance products from Trimcraft's Grace Taylor collection and a new toy that I got just the other day. I had been considering getting a Dymo labeller for some different style sentiments for a while - and a few days ago it finally found its way into my office/craft room.

Full instructions for this card are in my Trimcraft gallery, but here are some more details regarding the punch and the dies I used.

* The border punch is from the Simplicity range by Tonic Studios.
* The decorative corner dies are by Cheery Lyn Designs.
* I used a 2" x 2" die set by QuicKutz for the Eiffel Tower.
* Marianne Designs contributed the parasol die.

11 comments:

Kelly D said...

oo lovely card.

Hugs
Kelly - DC

Jewelsmae said...

Great card, like all the co-ordinating diecuts and colours

Anonymous said...

Heike wonderful card so pretty. Love Alison xx

MissyG said...

Gorgeous card
Linda x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Heike, lovely colour combo and all the lovely detail.

Hugs Julie xxx

annesyme said...

Beautiful card with so much to catch the eye and great colours too!
Anne x

Dips said...

Great card, Heike, I love all the varied elements that you've used, they combines beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Lovely vintage card, such nice tones used too

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is beautiful, I love all the gorgeous detail on it xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Heike, love the design and details.

Donna x

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful card love the colours and embellishments-late hopping
carol x