Yes, I thought I had organised my office after the move and I really must have done a good job. For the card that I would like to share with you today I needed talcum powder. Usually I have got a small pot and foam applicators. I found the applicators, but where is the small pot with talcum powder hiding? I was searching high and low for 1 1/2 hours (!) and ended up taking the big tub and putting a bit of powder onto kitchen foil for this job. At some point the small pot will probably bite me into my nose ...
But now to the card. I based it around the beautiful Grace Taylor products, which are distributed by Trimcraft. I wanted to explore, if the Grace Taylor products could also be used in such a way that they are suitable for a male card. Even colours of some football or rugby teams contain red tones, so why not opt for a colour combination that includes some? And I must admit that I am quite pleased with the result.
If anybody of you would like to re-create this project, you can find a product list and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.

12 comments:
Great male card, you have used the goods well!
Lovely card
Linda x
a lovely card xxx
Great male card!
Anne x
Fab card, of course you can use red for male cards, I've even used pink with lace :-) maddy x
Great card
hoppity x
Gorgeous card Heike, lovely detail and design.
Hugs Julie xxx
I like these for a elements for a Male card, they work well
Beautifully designed card, Heike. Absolutely brilliant! Great use of all elements.
Michaela xx
Hope that little pot turns up soon!
great card -sorry late hopping been in bed ill
carol x
gorgeous. love the layout x
Post a Comment