
I seem to be on a role this weekend. Here is already the next Lillibet project. It is just so much fun to work with these gorgeous products. And what I like especially about the Lillibet designer paper packs are the soft colours and the couple of sheets with a linen effect.
As I created this project for Trimcraft, I have also compiled a list of products used for this card (the bow die is by Die'sire/Crafter's Companion, by the way) as well as step-by-step instructions. You can again find these in my Trimcraft gallery. And if you have any questions around this project, just give me a shout by leaving a comment below.
I think now I will relax a bit in front of the TV, a the end of the weekend and the beginning of the new working week are not far away. Have a good start into the new week.
7 comments:
aww so cute - love the pink and green too
Linda x
Aww Heike it is so beautiful, these images are just so adorable. I love the delicate colours too.
Hugs Julie xxx
Wow your on a role.
Love this card, and again the colour combination. Beautiful.
Hugs
Kelly
dc hop
xx
wow this is very beautiful x
Stunning card love the colour combo and the sweet image. xx
cute card love the pretty papers and cute bow die
carol x
Gorgeous card Heike, love the adorable image and beautiful design.
Donna x
Post a Comment