
Oh what a chaotic week this has been! I am so glad that it is the weekend and that I can relax with a bit of crafting.
Let's start with another Lillibet card. This morning dark clouds were hanging in the sky and it was extremely windy, so these lovely products by Trimcraft were just right to brighten up the day. I have also prepared a product list and step-by-step instructions for those of you, who would like to re-create the card. You can view the details in my Trimcraft gallery. Please just do not give the design out as your own, do not enter it into competitions or challenges or similar.
Some might be interested what kind of die I used for the leaves. It is a corner die by Cheery Lynn. I just cut the corner into two pieces and trimmed those to the correct length.
And I need to make a confession. I am already stocking up like mad on some Lillibet embellishments. Another paper pad is probably due soon ... I just love to use the items from this collection so much. And the colours are not only great in combination with the Lillibet images, but also with so many stamps that I own.
8 comments:
Lovely card and layout.
I love the embellishment on this, nice idea
So pretty, the colours are beautiful and the embellishments go so well with the way you have perfectly coloured the image.
very pretty card & very good idea for the leaves. sue xx
Stunning Heike I love the sweet image and design, beautiful colour combo.
I haven't had time to play with mine as yet with all the birthdays and anniversary s .
Hugs Jul.ie xxx
Beautiful card love the sweet image and colours used. Love Alison xx
I love your pretty card, it's really lovely. Great idea with the corner die, it looks really effective x
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog, I really appreciate it xx
I love your pretty card, it's really lovely. Great idea with the corner die, it looks really effective x
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog, I really appreciate it xx
Post a Comment