
Lillibet - Country Life
What can be a nicer start into a Sunday than dedicating some time to finishing off craft projects whilst sitting at the window and watching the birds enjoying themselves in the sunshine?

Lillibet - Just For You
And as a result I can now share with two more projects created with the lovely Lillibet collection by Trimcraft. Product lists and step-by-step instructions are also available again.
Click here to see the details for 'Just For You'. The tag is created using a Die'sire tag die by Crafter's Companion. And just click here to see the instructions for 'Country Life, for which I used an Embossalicious embossing folder for Crafter's Companion. The ink pad that I used is a Tim Holtz distress ink pad in 'walnut stain'.
Have a lovely Sunday!
8 comments:
Two gorgeous cards these images are so cute!! Mary x
Cute images and gorgeous cards, love the layout of the country life one especially
Gorgeous cards, love your string bows on the first one. I agree with you, it's a fab way to lend a Sunday :-) maddy x
Beautiful cards love both of them so pretty. Love Alison xx
beautiful cards
gorgeous cards love the layout on the first one and the twine-just hopping
carol X
fab cards - love the layout of the first one
Linda x
Hi Heike
Wow fabulous card designs so sweet and pretty, i love them.x x
Post a Comment