
A new toy has found the way into my office/craft room, as I just could not resist the small handheld sewing machine by Joy! Crafts. I just had to try it out today, but we are not friends just yet. It works like a stapler and dragged the cardstock into directions I did not want it to go, so a lot more practice is required.
My products of choice for the card are once again the beautiful Lillibet products by Trimcraft. I just love the wide range of gorgeous embellishments, which can be combined so nicely with other items from the collection or can be used to give other projects that perfect finish. The only other items that I added to this card are flourishes created with a Die-namics die.
A list of required products and tools as well as full step-by-step instructions can again be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
16 comments:
Gorgeous card...sweet image...Joolsx
Oh, Heike, this is absolutely lovely. The colour combinations and all the details are terrific. Gorgeous.
This is fab,great embellishments x
very pretty card,love the flowers & all the other details. sue xx
I do like how you have made all the embellishments work so well together
Fabulous card, love the colours you have used.
Great card and layout.
I love your card,the colours are perfect.
One thing I haven't had a go at is making a paper rosette flower, I really must try this
Fab card, love your layout and the colours are wonderful. Maddy.
'DoodlesDumpkins said...
I love your card,the colours are perfect. One thing I haven't had a go at is making a paper rosette flower, I really must try this'
Trimcraft have just started to include these accordion stickers into some collections, so they are really a super quick alternative to the die-cut ones.
lovely layout, lovely colours and lovely dies :) xx
Heike love your card so pretty. Hope you get to grips with your new toy. Love Alison xx
Gorgeous card and I hope you get on better with your sewing machine soon.
cute card and love all the embellishments
Carol x
Lovely card Heike.
Such a sweet image with lovely embellishments.
Happy Crafting!!! :) X X
gorgeous card. love the image and embellishments x
Post a Comment