Sunday, 8 September 2013

Bubble Bloom


I thought that weekends are supposed to bring a bit of relaxation, but this one was just busy, busy, busy ... But at least I found a bit of time tonight to chill out with a bit of cardmaking.

The card is something a wee bit different, as I picked up my Woodware bubble bloom 'Clarissa' stamp. I bought it a while ago, but had so far never the time to use it. I so like this image and the combination of colouring with alcohol markers and card candi. And the good thing about Woodware products is that many independent craft retailers are stocking these products and can order in what they might not have. So it is even a chance for us crafters to support independent retailers and our local craft shops.

I worked with the following products:
* Woodware bubble bloom stamp 'Clarissa'
* Sentiment stamp
* 15cm x 15cm linen textured white card blank by Southfield
* Glass-smooth white cardstock by Southfield
* Textured cardstock
* Tonic Studios Verso dies set 'Gothic Border'
* Grand Nestabilities circles
* Corner rounder
* Black Memento ink pad
* Spectrum Noir pens
* Candi
* Adhesive pearls
* Organza ribbon by Woodware
* Natural fibres

10 comments:

kay said...

It's lovely x

Dips said...

Heike, I love your card, the stamp is gorgeous (I am definitely suffering stamp envy)!

Anonymous said...

this is a great card, do like how the circles are used

ALI said...

Love how this looks and a great way to use up card candie.

Jewelsmae said...

This is lovely, the stamp and dies are very effective and love the colours you have used

Alizabethy said...

What a stunning card!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and beautiful colours
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Heike, love the image and pretty die.

Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Heike, love the image and pretty die.

Donna x

Jasmine By Design said...

This is fabulous!!!!!!