
After some nasty bugs did such a great job of knocking me out during the week I had my work cut out today. And it was full steam ahead with some brand-new projects created with the fabulous Santa's Workshop collection by Trimcraft with lovely images by Helz Cuppleditch.
Product lists and step-by-step instructions for all cards are already in my Trimcraft gallery. Just click onto the link underneath each image to go straight to the uploaded details.

For the holly leaves on these cards I used a die by Marianne Design. The star ornament on the second card is created with a Memory Box die. The border punch used for the card above is by Tonic Studios.

I hope you like these cards.
9 comments:
Fabby cards xxx
Hopping on by xxx
Nikki x
You've been very busy, Heike, hope you're on the mend. The cards are lovely, gorgeous colour combos.
These are gorgeous x
These are great cards, lovely artwork
Lovely card, especially like the first one.
all great card but really love the first one
Carol x
Heike so glad you are feeling better and I just love your cards they are brilliant. Love Alison xx
beautiful set of Christmas cards I love the 'elf and safety, it really made me smile xx
Great set of cards, especially like the first one
Post a Comment