Sunday, 15 September 2013

Santa's Workshop has opened


Oh, is it not lovely when you plan to get some crafting done, to write up some project instructions, to prepare photos for the web and to create some blog posts only to find that your Microsoft Publisher seems to be on strike with message that it is not even installed or seems to have deactivated itself. It took me hours to find out that the latest Windows update during the week seems to have caused havoc with Office 2010 and to work out ways how to get still into the software that is in fact still installed and activated. I just feel like screaming now ...

And please do not get a complete shock, but I have actually started my Christmas cards! The cute Santa's Workshop collection designed by Helz Cuppleditch and manufactured by Trimcraft has made it easy to turn the corner.

And I have also found another favourite project. I really dislike glittering my entire environment and myself when working with glitter or glitter card. I found now the A5 glitter card sheets from Trimcraft, which are apparently not shedding glitter. I cut sheets with my guillotine and even used them in my precious Cuttlebug. And it really works! The glitter stays on the card and just there. I think I need to get some more of these sheets, as I am hooked.

A product list and step-by-step instructions for the card above can be found in my Trimcraft gallery. And the Trimcraft website has just re-launched with a really fresh and modern look. It would be great, if you could have a peek and would check out the new look and features.

9 comments:

ALI said...

Glad you got sorted, love the card and the backing papers.

Dips said...

What a nightmare for you, Heike, I hate computer problems, makes you realise just how reliant we are nowadays. Lovely Christmas card, I do like a wreath on a Christmas card!

Sue said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems.
Your card is gorgeous, such beautiful colours and I love the glittery bits.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Heike, love the pretty wreath.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

I really like the wreath on this card

Anonymous said...

Glad you managed to sort your computer out hate it when things go wrong it can take hours to sort out the most simplest of things. Your card is beautiful, I too am getting into the Christmas spirit and making a few cards. Love Alison xx

Jewelsmae said...

Computers are great when they work how you expect, glad you sorted it. Lovely card so pretty, and worth all the effort to post it

rosie said...

hope your PC behaves itself now!
love the card. fab colours x

Alizabethy said...

Christmas must be in the air now!!