
It was really time again to pick up those wonderful Domestic Goddess stamps by Crafty Stamps. I love them so much, but have not worked with them for far too long. So many ideas, so little time ... Sometimes I really wish the day had more than 24 hours.
For the card above I used the stamp 'Groceries' (DG105M), which I coloured in using ProMarkers. Additional products used for this card are a Joy! Crafts stencil, a Darice embossing folder, paper roses and rosebuds, paper blossoms by Dovecraft as well as a Joy! Crafts die from their Vintage Flourishes range. After a very long time I actually used my lightbox for the embossing with the stencil - and it was so great to experiment and built up the embossed sections. With an embossing machine the entire shape will get replicated whereas I can choose areas and work on effects when I use a lightbox.

The second card features the stamp 'Cooking' (DG102M). After colouring in the image with ProMarkers I combined it with a coloured lace doily and paper roses from Trimcraft's Lillibet collection, twine, brown adhesive pearls and die-cuts created using memory box dies (kitchen utensils) and a Joy! Crafts die (swirl) to create the card. I also used an Embossalicious embossing folder.
13 comments:
Lovely cards, the blue and brown one is my favourite
lovely cards, love the brown and blue one.
fab cards,love the blue & brown one. sue xx
Gorgeous card Heike, love the images and the colour combos.
Hugs Julie xxx
Brilliant cards...love them both...Joolsx
Love your cards, I don't have any of these stamps but plan to change that, Mary x
these are great cards, do like the embellishments you've used
Two beautiful cards love them both. Love Alison xx
Really great cards, Heike, I especially love the cooking one! Super stamped images, something a bit different. Happy Hopping xxx
both great cards love the layouts and embellishments cooking one my fave too
Carol x
Hi Heike
I really love the subject of your card.
Especially the cooking one.
Jacky
Hi Heika
I love the subject of your card, especially the cooking one .
Jacky
gorgeous cards. love the images. fab colours and layout x
Post a Comment