
Santa's Workshop - Toys, Toys, Toys
This week I have opted for a different card shape and created two easel cards with the Santa's Workshop collection by Trimcraft. These products just make such wonderful Christmas cards that I cannot get enough of them.

Santa's Workshop - Santa's Snowmen
You are again welcome to re-create the cards (but please do not enter them into competitions, submit them for publications, etc.) and can find product lists and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery.
And for those, who are interested in details of dies and embossing folders: For the 'Toys, Toys, Toys' card I used an Embossalicious embossing folder by Crafter's Companion. The snowflakes in the second card are created with a die from a set by Marianne Design.
9 comments:
What a couple of great cards - love the layouts!
Lovely pair of cards, Heike, you certainly seem to be having a lot of fun with your Trimcraft products.
Both cards are beautiful xx
Heike two beautiful cards love them both. Love Alison xxx
i love the santas workshop - its perfect for an easel card
Great easel cards, really fun products you have used
gorgeous cards - haven't seen this range from trimcraft, but will be looking out for it! ( just hoping from dc...sorry I'm a bit late. ) x
gorgeous cards, just hopping by from dc x
Hi Heike, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
Post a Comment