
Another new Christmas range by Trimcraft is the Dovecraft Tis the Season collection. The colours and designs are going more into the traditional direction although blue tones are also featured. The shades of many elements are slightly muted, which results in elegant and softer colour schemes.
For the card above I combined Tis the Season products with cardstock from a First Edition premium textured cardstock pad, organza ribbon from Woodware, a charm and holly die-cuts created with a die by Marianne Design.
Full step-by-step instructions can be found in my Trimcraft gallery. You are more than welcome to re-create the card, but please do not give it out as your own design/work.
Have a great start into the new week!
5 comments:
Heike this is gorgeous love the layout and colours you have used. love Alison xxx
Lovely Heike, Really love the colours.
Dawn x
Very beautiful card Heike.
Donna x
Stunning card - I just love reindeers!
Hi Heike, Love this card. I have this paper pad too. Not used this design yet, so love to see it used. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Post a Comment