Sunday, 3 November 2013

Santa's Workshop Aperture Card


Today I would like to show you a card that combines the character collection Santa's Workshop by Trimcraft with the currently so very popular Tonic Verso dies.

I used the Santa's Workshop aperture card and envelope set. And the bow ring die set proved to be just the right size and provided a perfect match. In addition to these products I used

* Santa's Workshop designer paper pack
* Santa's Workshop glitter stickers
* Santa's Workshop metallic ribbon bows
* Santa's Workshop premium adhesive gems and pearls
* berries
* Liquid Pearls
* textured cardstock

Have a good start into the new week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heike what a gorgeous card love the layout, image and papers you have used, simply stunning. Love Alison xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and image, great detail
Lorna xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Heike, love the sweet image and the pretty dies.

Donna x

rosie said...

gorgeous card. fab image.