
Thank you for all your good wishes last weekend. The cold is definitely better now, but I am still fighting it. Being at work every single day and getting soaked due to gales and torrential downpours last Thursday obviously has not helped ...
Chopping up doilies might be good against the frustration caused by a nasty cold. But to be honest, it was actually a much more deliberate action. Doily dies are not cheap, and intricate dies can bring their own challenges with them. Dovecraft have now got a good selection of doilies - white as well as lovely colours - within their collections. And they can be a quick and inexpensive alternative.

These two cards, which are created using the Dovecraft Curiosity Corner collection by Trimcraft, show cut up doilies used as decorative corners and decorative panels. Product lists and full step-by-step instructions are in my Trimcraft gallery and can be accessed via the links underneath the images.
By the way, Trimcraft also have a great forum and at the moment even a design team call. Many of you are so very talented. Could this perhaps be something for you?
6 comments:
Stunning creations Heike, gorgeous designs and colours.
Hugs Julie xxx
Gorgeous cards , love the colours and images
Lorna xx
Heike darling two beautiful cards love them both. Love Alison xxx
Wow Heike, these cards are brilliant. Great use of doilies. I am lucky as I had already got some tucked away. I think they are at least 20 or more years old! Hope you get back to 100% soon. I hate colds. Hugs, Carol S.xx
2 gorgeous card Heike. love the colours x
Lovely cards. Esp love the blue one.
Kathleen Mc x
Post a Comment