Saturday, 15 March 2014

More Curiosity Corner


This is not fair. Last Saturday I was at the SECC and left there keen to play with the new toys. As it is also the busiest time of the year at work with long hours and a lot of stress, a small daily dose of crafting would help to relax and to remain sane. But on Sunday I ended up flat on my nose with a whole range of cold and flu symptoms ...

I had to soldier on and was at work every day, but when I was eventually home my temperature was on the up and I ended up snuggled up on the sofa or in my bed. And how can you craft when you are coughing, sneezing and splattering? Going to work every day and getting wet and blown through at bus stops obviously does not help when it comes to shifting a nasty bug, but I hope that a quiet weekend will make a difference.


At least I managed to finish off a card today and to write the instructions for this project and a further card. They are featuring again the beautiful Curiosity Corner collection by Trimcraft. And you can find product lists and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery. Just click onto the links below the images.

17 comments:

Alizabethy said...

lovely cards - and I hope you are feeling much better now!

Dips said...

Gosh, Heike, hope you're on the mend and feeling better after hopefully a restful weekend. Gorgeous card, as always, lovely details and dimension (which you know I love too). Take care of yourself, Dips xx

Jackie T said...

Both cards are gorgeous. I hope you do feel better soon. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie

ALI said...

Beautiful card, the flowers are gorgeous on both.

Lorna said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and colours, gorgeous detail
hope your feeling better soon
Lorna xx

Anne Taylor said...

two lovely cards love the bunch of roses x

sparklingblackrose said...

What a lovely couple of cards! Happy leapblogging! Elaine xxx

Lizzies said...

Fabulous card, just hopping by.

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super cards Heike ... sorry to hear you have been poorly but hope you are soon on the mend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Heike, Sorry that you are feeling poorly. Hope it doesn't hang around too long. Love both of your cards. The second is my fave, don't know why! Maybe the papers and colours. Very pretty flowers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

MissyG said...

Lovely cards - great range too lovely colours
Linda x

Angela said...

Gorgeous cards, love the colours on both of them. Hope you have had a better weekend and are feeling better now x

Dannii said...

2 Beautifully made creations, beautiful layouts and loving the blue and brown colour tones, my favourite colour mix at the moment x

scrappysharon said...

Beautiful cards...hope your feeling better...x

Unknown said...

Hi Heike, fab cards. I do hope you feel better this week and don't get too cold hanging around at the bus stops! Maddy x

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful cards love the time for tea one-late hopping
Carol x

rosie said...

hope you are feeling much better.
2 fab cards. love the brown and blue tones. gorgeous layouts x