Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Curiosity Corner Impressions


The long and extremely busy hours at work are really starting to take its toll. At the moment I need to be careful not to start a card and to fall asleep right over it. But my brain never seems to stop working, so I do not even get the relaxing kind of sleep that helps to recharge the batteries.

At least I have managed to write the instructions for two more cards created with the new Dovecraft Curiosity Corner collection - although I must admit that this has taken me three nights instead of just a couple of minutes ... Just good that I can enjoy a four-day week in the office.


You can view the product lists and step-by-step instructions in my Trimcraft gallery by clicking onto the links below the images.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heike two beautiful cards could not pick between them. Love Alison xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Heike, love the designs and colour combo's.
Hugs Julie xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards...love the colours.design and the details...Joolsx

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love the colours and all the details. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ALI said...

Two lovely cards, really like the dies on the first one.

vic said...

Two gorgeous cards the watering can is so sweet :)
Hugs
Vic x

applejack cards by sue said...

Very pretty cards. Even though you're so tired you still manage to come up with something quite lovely.