
Today I would like to introduce the new Dovecraft Curiosity Corner collection to you. The colours are lovely and more muted, so they are great for vintage styles and elegant cards. And some of the papers, for example, also work nicely on male cards.
The initial idea behind the card above was to look for something that could accommodate just sections of doilies and not the whole doilies, so I started to trim off sections and came up with the design you can see here. A product list and step-by-step instructions can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.
I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and will have a good start into the new week.
13 comments:
WOW a gorgeous card, love the detail on it, lovely colours too
Lorna xx
Oh, thanks for the peek at the new collection, it does look like my sort of thing. Your card is great, Heike, love the use of doilys. Hope you have a better week this week, though!
Beautiful card...I was looking at the papers only yesterday thinking will I buy a pad or not..seeing how lovely your card is, I see a shopping trip coming on..Joolsx
Gorgeous card Heike, love the amazing design and colours.
Hugs Julie xxx
gorgeous card love the B.paper and doilies and embellishments
carol x
Hi Heike, Love this card. The paper colours are perfect for male or vintage. Great idea using pieces of doilies rather then whole ones. Check out my blog Candy you could win. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Fab layout and i love the colours - hope this week is a bit less stressful for you
Linda x
On the hop over from do crafts.
This is really pretty x
This is beautiful love the look of the background papers. Love Alison xx
Fab card, love the design and those papers.Tinaxx
Gorgeous card, lovely new collection.
Gorgeous card, lovely new collection.
fab card. love the colours x
Post a Comment