Saturday, 7 June 2014

Celebrating Baby Girls

 
The focus of today's projects is the beautiful new First Edition paper pad 'It's a Girl!' by Trimcraft. It contains quality heavyweight papers in gorgeous designs including some sheets with glitter accents, some textured sheets, a foil design, tags that can be cut out and a sticker sheet with matching images. And half of the papers are also double-sided.


Product lists and instructions for both projects can be found in my gallery on the Trimcraft forum. But as I also know that many crafters are interested in the makes of the dies used, here are a few more details around those:

For the first card I used a lily die and a sentiment dies set by Britannia Dies and a heart die by Wild Rose Studio.

For the second card I used the carousel die from the Fun Fair collection by Trimcraft, a gift tag die by Tonic Studios as well as a leaf strip and a sentiment die set by Britannia Dies.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Two very pretty cards. I love that horse diecut, it's so intricate. Maddy x

Lizzies said...

Beautiful baby girl cards, love the one with the rocking horse. Just hopping by.

Alizabethy said...

What a pair of cute cards!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two gorgeous cards...cute papers ans images...Joolsx

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards Heike. Love the pretty papers too. hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

lovely cards, I especially like the flower toppers on the first one

Dips said...

I do like First Edition pads, Heike, lucky you to be able to play with them! That Tonic Tag is also one of my favourites, so I'm pleased you like it too, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to with your new ones when they arrive!

Angela said...

Two gorgeous cards, loving the layout on both of them.

Jackie T said...

Both cards are gorgeous. I need to make some baby cards thank you for the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

gillnstu said...

lovely pretty cards, just right for new babies xxx