
Back to Basics Christmas - Joy of Christmas
But now back to 'business as usual'. For the first cards I would like to share with you I used the Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas collection in traditional colours in combination with the doily die set from Trimcraft's Me to You Christmas collection. Both cards also have in common that cardstock in vintage metallic colours is used for the matting and layering.
For the card above I used the entire doily set, which cuts and embosses just beautifully and can easily be combined with circle and scalloped circle dies, to create a focal point.

Back to Basics Christmas - Floral Season's Greetings
For the second card I just used one of the frames, which can be created with the doily die set, and mounted it onto a vintage gold scalloped circle. The Me to You Christmas mistletoe embossing folder helped to create some texture for the scalloped circle and the green cardstock of the banner.
As I designed both projects for Trimcraft, product lists and step-by-step instructions will again be available in my Trimcraft gallery.
7 comments:
Hi Heike both your cards are gorgeous. It is good to see you back crafting again. I love craft shows. Hugs Jackie
Crafting is a great healer Heike. Two gorgeous cards and the detail is amazing. Stay strong. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Wonderful cards, Heike, and so glad to see you back crafting and blogging after what sounds like a horrendous few months. I hope that now that you've returned to crafting, it can help you find pockets of peace and distraction as you continue to grieve and heal.
Hello, a new follower here. Your cards are gorgeous :-) Thank you for visiting my blog x
a pair of very attractive cards!
Hi Heike...Two beautiful card....lovely designs and colours....Sending hugs....Joolsx
Really glad you are starting to move forward again after your very difficult time. I've been there so I know what it's like to need time and mental space to recuperate. These are gorgeous cards and your blog is very inspirational. Keep up the good work x
Post a Comment