
Dovecraft Back to Basics Bright Spark - A Hint of Summer
After a very busy week I needed a wee bit of relaxation and chill-out time at the weekend. And what could be better for that than some quality crafting time?! So I got out the Dovecraft Back to Basics Bright Spark collection by Trimcraft and got creative. The five cards featured in this post are the result.
Dovecraft Back to Basics Bright Spark - Pink Delight
Dovecraft Back to Basics Bright Spark - Floral Greetings

I am still playing catch-up when it comes to the product lists and step-by-step instructions, but in this moment of time one card is already on the Trimcraft forum and the others will follow during the course of this week. All the details will then be available in my Trimcraft gallery.

Dovecraft Back to Basics Bright Spark - Special Day
3 comments:
Wow! What a gorgeous selection of cards Heike. They are all sor pretty and love the colours and designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Gorgeous collection of cards Heike.
Hugs Julie xxx
Super set of cards :-)
Post a Comment