Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Decorative Santoro's Willow Frames


The products from the new Santoro's Willow collection by Trimcraft are so absolutely gorgeous that I just have to be a bit selfish and use some of them for home decor items. Otherwise I would probably just end up stroking the products and not use them, as I would not like to part company with them ...

I also adore the modern and stylish RIBBA picture frames from IKEA - especially because of the nice deep frame, which can stand up straight on a cupboard, shelf or windowsill. And although these 13cm x 18cm frames are not as deep as the square version they still provide enough space for a few, not too high embellishments.


Frames of this kind can make lovely presents, but these two will definitely not leave my home. And more will follow in the near future.

Product lists and instructions for both projects can be found in my Trimcraft gallery. Just click onto the titles below the images to get directly to the relevant page.

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

I don't think I could part with them either. They are both gorgeous and love the designs. My paper pads are still untouched! They do get stroked sometimes!!Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning cards Heike love the images and designs.
Hugs Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

Superb :-)