Sunday, 28 June 2015

Bohemian Stag


For the card in this post I have gone all colourful with the Dovecraft Bohemian collection. The photo does not even give the beautiful floral paper with a gorgeous pearlescent sheen justice. I added lace ribbons and a wooden shape for a bit more rustic feel for this nature-themed project.

And colouring in the stamped image of the stag was so relaxing. Just what I needed after a busy week.

I have again prepared a product list and step-by-step instructions. Both can be found in my Trimcraft gallery.

And if you like the Bohemian products as much as I do, remember to enter Trimcrafts's monthly competition by 30 June 2015 to be in with a chance to win a paper pad and some embellishments.

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is absolutely beautiful hike, love the papers and image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely design :-)

Lorna said...

Hi Heilke.. thank you for your lovely comment yesterday it was lovely to hear from you and good to see you were able to find time to do some blogging, i hope you manage to get sorted with a job soon i know how difficult it can be finding one fingers X for you

Your card is gorgeous, i love the images and colours you have used
take care
hugs Lorna xx