Sunday, 12 July 2015

Santoro Mirabelle Notebook


I recently purchased a notebook for training notes, but they can be so uniform and downright boring. So I opted for a soft cover notebook from Ryman's, which is really nice to the touch, and decided to enhance it with a Santoro Mirabelle centre piece.

The topper consists of white heavyweight cardstock covered in Santoro Mirabelle deco mache papers and adorned with Santoro Mirabelle images and embellishments. I just love this collection by Trimcraft, and it will be nice to have a Santoro Mirabelle creation with me at work.

A product list for this project and step-by-step instructions are available in my Trimcraft gallery.

5 comments:

Carol S. said...

Wish the pisture was bigger so I could see the detail. It looks gorgeous and a great project. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Wish the pisture was bigger so I could see the detail. It looks gorgeous and a great project. Hugs, Carol S.xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous note book Heike lovely image and what a fab gift.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea, Heike. It looks absolutely beautiful and I love the way you've used the embellishments
Cathy x

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous and has really brightened up what would have been a boring notebook. Lainie xx