
The new First Edition twin markers have finally moved in! And I must admit that I am very impressed with the fine nibs, which are great for detailed and precise work - and that, unlike ProMarkers, without the extra expense for especially fine nibs.
Here is the first card for which I used the First Edition markers by Trimcraft as well as products from their Santoro's Willow collection. For the background I deliberately coloured in small sections at a time with the fine nib to achieve more like a parchment effect. I really like the vibrant colours, which compliment the peacock feather and the brown glitter card by Dovecraft. And this glitter card does not shed and works well for die-cuts without creating a glittery mess in the die-cutting machine.
A product list and step-by-step instructions are again in my Trimcraft gallery.
4 comments:
Absolutely beautiful Heike, love the fabulous detail.
Hugs Julie xxx
Oh super card - love the peacock feather :-)
Must look out for those pens. Gorgeous card and love the image and background, Hugs, Carol S.xx
I love this card Heike, it is so dramatic with the peacock feather. The colours are great, these pens certainly colour beautifully.
Cathy x
Post a Comment