Not many things manage to drag me away from my craft stash - but the Edinburgh Book Festival is definitely one of them. I just love this annual spectacle, which is so much calmer and quieter than other festival locations, and can be found there each and every year.
Over the last days I visited some great events and stocked up on some new reading material. Yes, I admit it, quite a few promising books. But as reading is educational, it cannot be such a sin. I just hope my OH sees it the same way when he gets sight of my growing collection of books ....
And now I have got a few days without festival events, so crafting time is on the agenda.
1 comment:
Reading and crafting-heaven!
There is a blog award for you on my blog Heike,go get it when you are ready xx
Post a Comment