Monday, 9 August 2010

Christmas without a Reindeer? No way!

Little Claire are bringing out a cute reindeer stamp called 'Deck the Horns!' as part of their new Christmas collection. It is a stamp that just makes one smile, and I really enjoyed working with it.

Here are two projects as a wee teaser:





The new Christmas stamps will be on the Little Claire website soon.

10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Both fab cards - love the layout of the 2nd one :o) Lisa x

Nicki said...

really cute! like these
Nicki
x

Unknown said...

Your cards are great. I like them both. Mary x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, wow thise are fabulous! Love both styles and especially the aperature one! The image is so lovely, like you, I love working with it, hugs Heidi xx

Susie said...

Great cards, I love this stamp lots too!!

Hugs
Susie xx

Anonymous said...

wow stunning cards i love them
carol xx

Helen said...

A great selection of Christmas cards - lovely to get some more inspiration.

Helen x

Betty said...

So Cute love the image and great designs too.
Betty x x

MissyB said...

Hi,

You have lot's of really lovely cards.

missyb x

Louise said...

I love this stamp - the box card is great x