
A big thank you to Maria for this lovely blog award. It is very much appreciated and has made my day.
This award is linked to a few rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2) Put the award on your blog.
3) List 3 things about yourself.
4) Post a picture you love.
5) Tag 5 other people for the award.
1) and 2) are done.
3) I just cannot bypass an Ian Rankin book. /
I can fully understand Maria's phobia about shower curtains. I do not like them, either - especially when they are a bit older and are getting grubby ... /
I prefer tea to coffee any time although cappuccino gets a thumbs up.
4) I took this photo at Stirling Castle - one of those historic and magnificent places in Scotland. I love it there, and we have been monitoring all the work that has been going on there over the last couple of years (including the weaving of some great tapestries).

5) I am passing on the award to these 5 talented crafters:
2 comments:
Oh thank you so much and for the lovely comments too, so much appreciated.
Have posted this on my blog and when i get a chance i will do all the things im meant to with it but thank you again
really appreciate it
Nicki
xxx
Thank you so much, its very kind of you, will post it up now!
Post a Comment