Part of the Little Claire Christmas range are also the cute stamps 'We Three Cats' and 'Warmest Wishes'. These stamps are so cute and put a smile on my face when I was working with them.
I hope you like the projects, which I created with these stamps.


5 comments:
Hi Heike, I just love your cards, that pine needle punch is fabulous! I think I may have to go buy it, lol! Great colours, lovely traditional Christmas cards, hugs Heidi xx
Great cards, the one with the tree is really clever. Mary x
All beautiful cards but I agree with Heidi about the pine needle punch - it looks really effective.
Helen x
3 super xmas cards love the cat and doggie stamp too,and a fabby easel card love the images and design.
Betty x x
Heike Have seen these new little Claire stamps and think they are wonderful. Love your cards as always. Well done xx
Post a Comment