Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Bazoo Lions


Are big cats not just magnificient? And Helz Cuppleditch has created this cute stamp set with a lion and lion cub for the Trimcraft Bazoo collection. I just could not wait to play with it.

A product list and step-by-step instructions can be found in my Trimcraft gallery. But some of you are probably also keen to know which marker pens I used to colour in the image, so here we go:

ProMarkers:
- Terracotta
- Sandstone
- Caramel
- Burnt Sienna
- Marsh Green

Copic Ciao:
- C-0 (for the shading)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Mary x

Helen said...

Great card and I love that image.

Helen x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Morning Heike, fabby card, love the little images and all of the raffia. Have a good weekend, hugs Heidi x

Carol S. said...

Hi, Thanks for the advice, took the tick out of the box and I can now leave comments but not on our DT blog!! Carol S. xx