Tuesday, 24 May 2011

New Little Claire Floral Stamps

I think I have got new favourites when it comes to floral stamps. Visitors of craft fairs might have already seen the stamps at craft shows during the last couple of weeks, but now the daisy pitcher and the stamp set 'Good Things, Wheelbarrow' are also available on the Little Claire website.

Please remember that you can also arrange card payments over the phone in case you are having issues with the PayPal payment screen (PayPal are unfortunately blocking cards after a number of transactions and refer to the opening of a PayPal account).

Here are two cards that I created with the floral stamps. For the daisy pitcher card I also used one of the fab round Little Claire sentiment stamps.

I hope these two cards give you a bit of inspiration.



2 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Two beautiful cards Heike.

I love these new stamps too!
Sharon x

Little Claire said...

Fantastic cards Heike,love your layouts and colours, thank you x