Friday, 13 May 2011

Blogger

What a pain! Blogger is really not my best friend at the moment. It has not only kicked me out when I wanted to publish a new post last night, but also lost the posts and changes I added over the last couple of days.

I cannot remember everything I blogged, but can see that two cards with the new Little Claire sentiment stamp set are missing. It is really worth checking these fab round stamps out on their website. And with a price of £12.99 for a set of 12 stamps they are also excellent value for money.




I know that quite a few of you have left comments on my blog during the week. And unfortunately all these have also vanished. I feel so sorry for you, as you took the time to key those lovely messages and everything went now up into thin air.

Hopefully Blogger is now doing what it is supposed to do ...


PS: One of the posts has now re-appeared - but without the comments. What a chaos! I just hope we do not need to get through something like this again.

No comments: