

This is a card I have created recently and do not want to miss to share with you.
I used the 'Dream a little dream' stamp by Little Claire and coloured in the image using ProMarkers. To give the bubbles a bit of sparkle I used a clear Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
The border strip is created using an X-Cut border punch. I wrapped ribbon round the border strip and attached the bow separately. I also threaded seed beads onto two head pins and attached these to the bow with a jump ring.
Additional embellishments are 'photo corners' created with a We R Memory Keepers Shaped Corner Chomper Photo/Angle and card candy.
I hope you like the card.
4 comments:
Cute card, love your colouring. Mary x
Love this card Heike it's so sweet.
Julie x
Beautiful card Heike, I am so glad blogger is working today
Sooo cute! Jxx
Post a Comment