Monday, 6 February 2012

And already the start of another week ...


What is it with weekends that they always seem to be over as soon as they have begun ... Now it is already Monday night and the working week has taken over yet again.

Today I would like to share another Rabbie Burns card with you. But this time his songs provided the inspiration, so I combined the rubber stamp SC125HF by Crafty Stamps with a music sheet embossing folder by Darice. For the ornamental die-cut shape I used a Marianne Design die.



The second card features the famous Greyfriars Bobby. This time I used the stamp SC118B by Crafty Stamps. I combined the image with an embossed background, thistles, ribbon roses and die-cut leaves created with a Crealies die CL CS 16.

I hope you like the cards and are looking forward to more Scottish and Celtic cards.

24 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Both are stunning creations Heike, so unusual, beautiful colour tones.

Hugs Julie x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely cards Heike ... am loving this Scottish theme :o) Helen x

Louise said...

Two stunning cards x

Jessica said...

Both beautiful - love the images on both. Jx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super cards ... very elegant ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

Dawn said...

Great Cards, love the colours. x

Maureen said...

Two lovely cards, I life the Greyfriars Bobby one the best.
Maureen.........x

Wendy L said...

Great cards. xxx

sue said...

fab cards sue xx

Anonymous said...

two more lovely scottish thmed cards, I do like the dog :D Hopped over from DC

Michelle said...

two fab cards love the embossing too xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely cards, so different :-) Elaine-xxx-

Linda said...

Lovely cards, I thought the top one was Mr Darcey! no offence. x

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab cards, love the Scottish Stamps. xx

HelenR said...

Lovely cards Heike! HelenR :) x

craftynanny said...

Lovely images! Thanks for hopping over to me! Lea xx

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous cards

Anonymous said...

wow two very different cards love these stamps welldone xx

MissyG said...

Fab card - love the die cuts
Linda

Alizabethy said...

Just love your Greyfriars Bobby card!

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya, these are two lovely cards, very classy.

scrappysharon said...

Lovely blog...great designs...hopping over from DC Sharon x

Tina said...

Both lovely cards, Tinaxx

Lorna said...

Fab cards,lovely images ...hopped over from Dc Lorna xx