Sunday, 19 February 2012

Playtime


This week I got some of the new Crealies Doily Elements dies and doily templates. And today I just had to have a good play with them to try them out and see how the system works.

For the above card I used a Celtic stamp by Crafty Stamps (CT113Q) and coloured in the image with ProMarkers in Sandstone, Caramel, Duck Egg and Turquoise. I created the frame with the Crealies Doily Elements die CL DE 08 and added black adhesive stones as embellishments.

Something is telling me that I will get more of the doily dies, as I am already hooked on them ...

I hope you like this Celtic card. Have a good Sunday!

22 comments:

sue said...

gorgous card,love the doily elements dies sue xx

Anonymous said...

The doilies look great, very unsual, and I do like that topper too :D Hopped over from DC

Jayne said...

Beautiful card, the doily dies make gorgeous frames! Love Jayne. x x

ALI said...

Gorgeous card,love the mat and layering,

Angela said...

This card is just beautiful and looks stunning with the die cuts. Great colours.

Wendy L said...

Lovely card. I like these dies too. xxx

Tina said...

Love the frame and the colours you have used. Tinaxx

Louise said...

This is lovely - fab colour combo & I love the doily die cut too x

Michelle Webb said...

Lovely Celtic card, the die cut border is gorgeous. Michelle

Alizabethy said...

wow - another stunning card!

Alizabethy said...

Another stunning card!

Michelle said...

Lovely card and very nice colours xx

craftynanny said...

Love the Celtic design! Makes me look forward to my trip to Lindisfarne next month!! Lea xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Heike, love the dies. Great to see your card in the mag too hun and of course a pic of you.

Donna x

Heike said...

'Blogger Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Heike, love the dies. Great to see your card in the mag too hun and of course a pic of you.

Donna x'

Thanks Donna. Unfortunately the card in the mag is not from me and somebody else's name was put against my card :(.

Wendy Fraser said...

What a great design. Love the stamp and colours. xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Mary x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super celtic card ... love the design ... and love the colours ... well done ... thank you for visiting my blog at the weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

jillb said...

It's lovely to see such an unusual design and embellishments. Great card. xx Jill B

Karen said...

Love the design of this card. Beautiful xx

Crumbs & Confetti said...

Beautiful card x

Carolk said...

a gorgeous card, love the doilly frame x