
Yet again I could not resist to play with a Celtic stamp. I just love the possibilities these stamps open up and that they can be used for female as well as male cards.
And it is perhaps also time to say about more about Crafty Stamps, as many of you might not yet have heard of them. Crafty Stamps is an Edinburgh based family business. The owners also run the craft shop Stampers Grove, which has always been a great source for Scottish and Celtic stamps. I have always loved Scottish and Celtic designs, but it is especially nice for me to use images from a local business for my cards.
Today I had a play with the stamp CT138D, which is available from Crafty Stamps or from the Stampers Grove website. I stamped it in black Memento ink and coloured in the ribbon sections using a ProMarker pen in 'Burgundy'.
I used Southfield glass-smooth cardstock for the stamped image, white linen textured cardstock from Southfield for the card blank, black textured cardstock and also Moondust card in 'Mars'.
I framed the die-cut circles using a Crealies doily elements die (CL DE 05), which also provided the decorative corners. Adhesive pearls finished the look.
18 comments:
Great card, the colours make a statement and those dies make such a lovely frame! Love Jayne. x
Stunning card, the red on black looks amazing. You really do have some lovely stamps.
beautiful card fab colours xx
A very striking colour scheme making a lovely card Heike. xx Jill B
Great colour scheme Heike and this is another fab card! Helen x
You do such interesting shaped toppers on your cards and i love the doiley affect :D
Lovely card , just love the colour combo
stunning card sue xx
This is a wonderful card. Great colours and image.
wow super card ... very eye catching ... imagine that on your mantlepiece ... lovely ... just blog hopping ... thank you for visiting me ... have a great weekend ... well done happy crafting and love sandy xx
Such an eyecatching card, great stamp and lovely design. xx
Hi Heike, great to find a Celtic blog! love your striking Celtic design cards and of course Rabbie Burns too, hope you had your haggis, on Burns Night, we did! happy crafting, Fi x
Stunning, love the red and black. x
Gorgeous card,love the colour and image
Hugs Lorna xx (craftinglorna at DC)
Stunning card :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-
Great card,love the colours.Tinaxx
Gorgeous, love the black & red colour scheme, and the celtic stamps you use are fabulous, so different! It's great that you're supporting a local business. Maddy x
Gorgeous colours and love the die cuts too. Jx
Post a Comment