
During the week I just could not resist ordering some of the adorable new Beatrix Potter rub-ons by Crafter's Companion. And as today is a gym-free day (yes, I am finally back into an exercise regime and spend now five sessions per week at the gym) and a lengthy and horrendous hail shower presented us with pretty awful weather conditions earlier, the time was just right to have a play with them.
I just adore the Beatrix Potter images and thought the rub-ons might be perfect for those days when I just do not fancy colouring in images or when I need to put together a card quickly for something like a nearly forgotten birthday.

I had not touched rub-ons for a while and needed to get used to them again, but feel another order for more of them coming on. And I swore to myself that I would scale down my craft spending. Oooppsss!!
19 comments:
Two lovely crads. xxxx
Gorgeous Cards I love beatrix potter, the rub ons look great xx
love the cards
Aww, these are lovely Heiki x
wow two super little cards love the design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me happy crafting and love sandy xx
lovely cards sue xx
Gorgeous cards Heiki,lovely images and colours,....just blog hopping from DC
Lorna xx
Beautiful, I love Beatrice Potter too, Hopping from DC, Linda x
Aww so cute! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-
gorgeous card x
A couple of stunning cards!
Lovely cards! HelenR :) x
Lovely couple of cards.
both cards are really lovely I love everything about them xx
these are two beautiful cards x
Both of these cards are gorgeous Heike - love the muted colours. Helen x
Very pretty cards, great colours, they go really well with the images. Maddy x
2 lovely cards. Tinaxx
I love Beatrix Potter too, and the cards are lovely. xx Jill B
Post a Comment