
The lovely Dawn from the Crafts Beautiful forum (Luckydawn) was so kind to give me the above Blog Award. Thank you so much Dawn. xx
Dawn is new to blogging, but please take a look at her great and so fresh looking blog.
I would like to pass on this award to the following crafters:
Helen - http://crafty-mamma-mia.blogspot.com/
Sandy - http://sandyscraftybits.blogspot.com/
Linda - http://missygdesigns2009.blogspot.com/
Helen - http://helenlikestocraft.blogspot.com/
Mary - http://maryscardworld.blogspot.com/
The LIEBSTER BLOG Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy. It comes from the German meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved', but can also mean 'favourite'. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
The rules are:
The blogs I choose must have less than 200 followers.
I must comment on their blog so they know about it.
I must link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them as well as post the award on my blog.
4 comments:
Thank you so much Heike for my award - I shall wear it on my blog with pride! I'm really chuffed that my creations bring pleasure.
Now I'm off to consider who I shall be passing the award on to. Have a great day. Helen x
Congrats Heike - well deserved. Jxx
thank you so much heike but I already am lucky enough to have this award ... so kind of you to think of me tho ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Thank you so much Heike, it was a lovely surprise, Mary x
Post a Comment