
Cliona, a very talented freelance designer and Docrafts demonstrator from Ireland, has been so kind to give me this wonderful award. Thank you so much Cliona.
You can find Cliona's great blog under http://cliona-at-night-owl.blogspot.com/.
You can find Cliona's great blog under http://cliona-at-night-owl.blogspot.com/.
The conditions of accepting this award are
Below are the talented crafters, who are receiving the award from me:
http://delphinoidscardsandcraft.blogspot.com/ - Lynn- To thank the person who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Tell them you have nominated them for the award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Below are the talented crafters, who are receiving the award from me:
http://jessicards.blogspot.com/ - Jessica
http://thecraftygoatgirl.blogspot.com/ - Heidi
http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/ - Wendy
http://kaardvark.blogspot.com/ - Georgina
http://motherhen-coolcats.blogspot.com/ - Gaynor
http://myhappyplace-donna.blogspot.com/ - Donna
http://maxines-arts-and-crafts.blogspot.com/ - Maxine
http://crafty-lou.blogspot.com/ - Louise
http://cosmicstrawberry-colette.blogspot.com/ - Colette
http://nanamyrt.blogspot.com/ - Janet
http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/ - Martina
http://rozzyb.blogspot.com/ - Rozzy
http://thehobbyroomuk.blogspot.com/ - Michelle
http://leannchiverscraft.wordpress.com/ - Leann
And finally, seven things about myself:
I am definitely not a morning person.
I am a stamp addict. I have got more than enough of them, but can never resist new toys.
I am 'collecting' ribbons. I use them constantly and always have a massive supply.
I am currently doing a calligraphy course at a local craft shop.
After years of not getting enough exercise I have turned into a real 'gym junkie' again.
I am a rugby fan - not always easy when you are supporting Scotland ...
Starbucks is always a good location for a 'liquid treat'.
7 comments:
Than k you so much Heike it's so kind of you to think of me x
Awh thank you Heike........sending you a big hug xx
Thanks so much for the lovely award, its really sweet. Not had an award in ages, I will load it onto my blog with pride lol. hugs Heidi xxx ps hope your course is coming on well? xx
Thanks so much for the lovely award, its really sweet. Not had an award in ages, I will load it onto my blog with pride lol. hugs Heidi xxx ps hope your course is coming on well? xx
Aww! Heike, thank you so much hun. Congrats to you too on your fab award.
Donna x
Thanks so much Heike for passing on this wonderful award
have a great week
hugs rozzy xx
Hi Heike,
Thank you so much for the award. I really appreciate it :) Colette x
Post a Comment